In today's Morning Show we had a Beatstars top 10 seller Ant Chamberlain come on the show and reveal his YouTube strategy for selling beats online. We got him to share the screen and show us step-by-step how he researches keywords and finds out which "type beats" he should be focusing on by how high the search volume is.
He told us lately he has been putting all his effort into making Rod Wave type beats because a lot of artists are searching for them however, not too many producers have gone after the market. He showed us how he finds out strategies his competition is using and then practices them himself which is how he has climbed to earning well over $20,000 per month selling beats online.
Topics Covered in This Ant Chamberlain Interview:
- How quarantine has affected his business and beat sales
- Using TunesToTube to upload beats to YouTube
- The importance of SAVING TIME in your process
- Researching keywords with VidIQ Chrome extension
- Not using Beatstars promo or Facebook ads to sell beats
- Signing producers to 100 Point Music group
- Working with up & coming rapper Toosii
- Getting placements from his YouTube beats
- & So much more