We are back with the Producergrind Podcasts after 6 months since quarantine started. We took a trip to LA to interview producer Bone Collector where he gives us gems on working with songwriters in order to get producer placements.
In this episode, Bone Collector told us his music producer come up story being from the Ivory Coast, moving to France and succeeding in the French music industry, then eventually moving to LA with no relationships, following his gut and manifesting his music career.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Growing up in Ivory Coast, Africa
- Manifesting getting placements with major French artists
- Moving to America with no connections
- How he got placements by working with songwriters in LA
- How his "Hot Girl Summer" placement came about
- Bone Collector's go to VST's & sounds
More Episodes You Will Like!