This is the third installment of the Producergrind Podcast episodes we filmed in Los Angeles in 2020. We had the pleasure of interviewing Grammy-winning engineer & producer Max Lord of 808 Mafia where he told us his come up story moving from Colorado to Los Angeles and working with Fredo Santana, Southside, Juice WRLD, Offset, Cardi B, Young Thug and more.
Max Lord of 808 MAFIA shared with us many music career advice including audio engineering gems, working in the studio by reading the room and paying attention to the artist's vibes, not doing things for money when making music with friends, having beats ready to go, and the true essence of good music.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- How To Speed Your Workflow as an Audio Engineer
- How To Work With Artists in the Studio
- How To Work With Producers and Musicians in the Studio
- How To Be a Leader in a Recording Studio
- How To Give Input and Constructive Criticism To Artists
- Organizing Your Beats and Making Them Ready for Any Occasion
- Making The Best Music and The Business Will Follow
More Episodes You Will Like!